During countrywide protests against systemic racism, employers face a number of issues, including when and how to limit or encourage conversations that may turn heated.
This guide includes an overview of the rights of both employers and employees with respect to non-work-related discussions as well as some issues that may arise as a result of the protests.
What this guide includes:
- Updating your harassment and discrimination policy
- How to manage distribution of your policies
- What rights employees and employers have
- How to have uncomfortable conversations
- Managing social media
- …and more to help you navigate this time
Our goal at GoCo is to help HR pros remain complaint, communicative and educated by providing resources such as this one.
Download the Guide