Navigating HR Tech Adoption at Your Company
This webinar has passed. Please fill out the form on the right to access it!
Sep 25 · Monday
Do you ever feel like you’re drowning in paperwork, manually entering data? Or have you ever worried about ensuring the privacy of your employees’ sensitive information?
If so, you’re not alone. Every HR pro has been there. Add in the complexity of the constantly evolving technology landscape, and it becomes clear that traditional methods just don’t cut it anymore.
Even if you already recognize the need for change, the thought of adopting new HR technology can feel like staring down a sheer cliff face.
How can you be sure the tech is right for your company? How can you guarantee it’s safe? How can you convince your leadership team to embrace change and approve the cost?
Get answers to those questions and more in this free webinar. You’ll get expert insights on identifying the right tech solution for your company, crafting a compelling case for leadership, and creating a smooth implementation process that garners buy-in from your entire team.
You’ll walk away knowing how to:
- Discover the short-term and long-term benefits of HR tech, extending far beyond increased efficiency,
- Break the “we’ve always done it this way” mentality that hurts your organization,
- Avoid the one mistake HR managers often make when they consider HR tech adoption for their company
- Take advantage of this insider technique for presenting a business case to leadership (that they can’t ignore),
- Gain invaluable insights into the process of assessing how HR tech could benefit your company,
- Protect your company from the underestimated risk of ignoring modern HR tech solutions,
- Master strategies for effectively managing change and gaining buy-in from stakeholders throughout the HR tech adoption process.
Senior Consultant, Max Muller & Associates