This session has passed. Fill out the form on the right and we’ll send you a recording!
According to a recent study by FlexJobs, 33% of employees prefer a hybrid work arrangement of remote and in-office work and another 65% of employees want to work remotely full-time. This means that HR leaders must start solving the challenges that come with building a “blended” workforce. People leaders need to make sure their organizations are inclusive of full-time remote workers, hybrid workers, and full-time in-office workers.
Join Checkr alongside Process St and GoCo as we discuss how to unify in-person and remote teams. We will cover topics including:
- Ways to combat bias towards in-person or remote employees
- How to communicate efficiently to blended teams across various channels (in-person, audio, video, email, messaging, and asynchronous)
- How to include all work modalities in decision making and brainstorming meetings
- Best practices for interviewing and onboarding blended teams
- Ideas on promoting work-life balance to both in-office and all-remote employees
- Tips for avoiding burnout, loneliness, and video fatigue