Reframing the Way We Think About HR Processes
Almost all HR leaders and C-suite say HR’s role has changed dramatically in the past five years, according to a 2023 study – but their processes have remained surprisingly the same.
Mar 4 · Monday
Between making sure your companies and employees are safe, compliant, seen, and growing, it’s certainly not anyone’s fault that processes have remained stagnant.
But after a period of such dramatic and consistent change, now is the perfect opportunity to set your HR team up for success. Because in this digital age, the possibilities for HR evolution are endless.
So join us for this free webinar to learn how to reframe your current HR processes and bring them up to speed.
You'll learn how to:
- Gain the benefits of a more tech-driven (vs. manual-driven) HR department – and the projects you can now prioritize with the additional time back
- Ensure your HR tech practices are compliant with government mandates and regulations
- Reframe the way your team operates to make all of your lives easier
- Align with your C-suite’s goals and vision for your team’s future
- Save time and money to redirect toward more strategic HR projects
- Leave a positive impact on your employees and increase their satisfaction
- Make the change from paper to paperless easy and straightforward
CPP, SPHR, SHRM-SCP
Tricia has more than 25 years of experience in all aspects of workforce management (payroll processing, taxation, employee handbooks, human resources, benefits, etc.). Tricia is a Payroll and Human Resource “nerd” who actually enjoys reading Internal Revenue Code. Tricia has a Bachelor of Science in Management Studies from the University of Maryland University College. She is a Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) through the American Payroll Association (APA), a Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) through the HR Certification Institute, as well as a Society for Human Resource Management Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP).
For the National American Payroll Association, Tricia is a Member of the National Speakers Bureau and a Contributing Writer to Paytech Magazine, a regular periodical provided to over 20,000 Members.