9 HR Strategies SMBs Should Embrace in 2024
We’ll delve into 9 key areas of HR management, offering practical insights and actionable strategies to help SMBs optimize their HR practices, enhance employee experience, and achieve their business goals in 2024 and beyond.
by Anna Coucke - January 2nd, 2024
Today’s SMBs face a unique set of challenges and opportunities. They must navigate an ever-changing business environment, adapt to technological advancements, and attract and retain top talent to thrive in an increasingly competitive marketplace — all while working with fewer resources and tighter budgets than larger corporations.
So, what can HR teams at SMBs do to keep up?
There are actually a number of low-cost, effective HR strategies that you can implement to make 2024 your best year yet — and make your HR team your competitive advantage. In this ebook, we’ll delve into 10 key areas of HR management, offering practical insights and actionable strategies to help SMBs optimize their HR practices, enhance employee experience, and achieve their business goals in 2024 and beyond.
Table of Contents
- Modernize Recruitment and Onboarding
- Implement Employee Development and Training
- Execute Effective Performance Management
- Boost Employee Engagement and Retention
- Focus on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI)
- Utilize HR Technology for SMBs
- Navigate Complex Legal Compliance and Risk Management
- Focusing on Wellness and Work-Life Balance
- Future-Proof HR for SMBs
Subscribe to Beyond The Desk to get insights, important dates, and a healthy dose of HR fun straight to your inbox.Subscribe here