September 2, 2020 at 11:00 AM EST
When schools across the country closed back in March, parents and their employers largely expected the closures to be temporary. For many families, the situation was untenable — balancing remote work with distance learning was a crisis of its own — but at least it seemed temporary.
Fast forward to August 2020, and with schools reopening and the pandemic still raging, parents are facing impossible decisions that impact their mental and physical health (and their family’s) in major ways. In turn, employers are looking for ways to support their employees and keep them safe, while continuing to balance business objectives and productivity.
We’ve assembled a panel of forward-thinking HR pros who are doing more than just supporting working parents — they’re taking actionable steps to help parents navigate the multidimensional crises of finding childcare, protecting their family’s safety, and staying engaged at work.
Watch the recorded, one-hour session to take a deep-dive into:
- What challenges employees are really facing at home
- Why HR has an important role to play
- How to give flexibility without diminishing productivity
- What forward-thinking employers are doing to support their employees
- Actionable steps you can take today that will build long-term trust and employee engagement
- Corey Berkey SHRM-SCP, VP Human Resources, JazzHR
- Katie Chaney, Founder & SVP Client Services, BetterGrowth
- Laura Handrick, HR Professional, Choosing Therapy
Watch the Webinar Replay