Secrets to Enlisting Senior-Level Support for Your HR Initiatives
Don't let your ideas and programs get back burnered or trimmed from the budget.
Oct 24 · Tuesday
Are your HR initiatives constantly on the chopping block when budget discussions roll around? Do you struggle to convey the true value of investing in people practices and HR technology? It's time to take control of your HR initiatives and ensure they not only survive but thrive in your organization.
Join us for "Secrets to Enlisting Senior-Level Support for Your HR Initiatives," where you'll gain the tools and strategies to secure the support and resources your HR initiatives deserve. Led by presenter Deb Calvert, president of People First Productivity Solutions, this workshop is your roadmap to aligning HR initiatives with business strategies, gaining executive buy-in, and making a compelling business case for high-value HR solutions.
In this workshop, you will:
- Align HR Initiatives with Business Strategies: Discover how to bridge the gap between HR initiatives and your organization's overarching business objectives.
- Gain More and Stronger Support from the Executive Team: Understand executive priorities and focus to secure the backing of your leadership team.
- Demonstrate the Vital Importance of People Practices: Explore the connection between employee engagement, productivity, and business success.
- Master a 5-Step Process for Building Consensus: Gain the confidence to rally your colleagues and stakeholders behind your plans.
- Make the Business Case for HR's High-Value Solutions: Learn how to present data-driven arguments that speak to your organization's bottom line.
Don't let your HR initiatives fall by the wayside during budget discussions. Embrace this opportunity to equip yourself with the skills needed to advocate successfully for HR investment. By putting people first, you can unlock the potential for your organization's growth and prosperity.
This session is eligible for 1 hour of SHRM and HRCI recertification credit. The credit code will be sent to registrants who attended the session live and were present during the session for the full amount of time required by SHRM, HRCI or other certification vendors. If you are unable to attend the session live, we will still send you a recording of the session. By registering for this webinar, you give permission to receive communications from both GoCo and the speaker.