Week 1 Secrets: How to Leave a Lasting Impression on New Employees
What do you hope your new hires will think, feel, and say after their first day on the job?
For most organizations, there’s a wide gap between their intentions and their impact when it comes to that all-important Week 1 experience.
In the crucial Week 1 of a new employee's onboarding process, the messages they receive can profoundly impact their overall experience and future engagement. As an HR leader, you hold the key to delivering these messages effectively and fostering a positive and lasting impression.
Join us for “Week 1 Secrets: How to Leave a Lasting Impression on New Employees” on Wednesday, September 6, at 12 pm CT as LeAnne Lagasse, SHRM-SCP, explores the five pivotal messages that every new hire should hear during their Week 1.
This webinar will equip you with the tools and strategies needed to convey these messages in a way that resonates with your employees and sets the stage for long-term success. This webinar will walk you through:
- Uncovering the five critical messages that new hires need to hear during their Week 1.
- The influence of key messages during the initial onboarding phase.
- Effective techniques to deliver these messages with impact and authenticity.
- Understanding the importance of connecting with your new hires right from the start.
- Discovering how to assess the effectiveness of your Week 1 messages and make data-driven refinements that will pave the way for engagement and retention.