How HR Tech Can Build a More Diverse and Inclusive Workplace
Eliminating those everyday mundane tasks is the key to driving productivity.
And are you confident that your underrepresented employees feel fully supported and valued?
If you don’t feel confident, you’re not alone. The latest studies show an alarming disconnect between employees’ and employers’ perceptions of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) efforts. Implementing a successful DEI program can feel daunting and full of unseen pitfalls.
But if you don’t solve those complexities (like unintentional biases) with the right tools, you won’t gain the necessary traction in your DEI initiatives. Which means you’ll face reduced innovation, stagnation, and poor employee morale.
Executive Talent Coach
As a veteran C-suite executive, Berta understands the increasing level of complexity facing today’s high-performing business leaders.
She has spent her career leading a wide spectrum of companies through inflection points of monumental growth and unprecedented downturns in markets; reorganizing inefficient, high-priority departments; spearheading innovative product development and rebranding efforts; and developing strong alliances across the largest and most respected organizations.
You’ll walk away knowing how to:
- Pinpoint hidden areas of bias and discrimination in the workplace,
- Eliminate biases from your recruitment and hiring processes with this one strategy,
- Foster a culture of inclusivity, even in a remote or distributed work environment,
- Leverage HR tech to meet and surpass your diversity and inclusion goals – even if you think you’re already doing enough,
- Avoid the one mistake almost every HR professional makes when using HR tech,
- Evaluate and monitor your HR tech solutions, so they remain effective and relevant,
- Implement exclusive strategies from organizations that have successfully leveraged HR tech for diversity and inclusion,
- Transform simple metrics into powerful change agents for promoting DEI initiatives at your organization.